Enhanced CPD Course
- Online Learning
- Multi-choice quiz
CPD Topics covered
- Practice Management
- Communication Skills
This course is designed to teach the learner:
- How to properly structure an effective team meeting, and avoid common causes of unproductive meeting environments.
- The skills and planning process necessary to ensure that a meeting is run properly and efficiently, as well as establishing a defined agenda and objectives.
- Specific research that should be completed before any team meeting. Including how to define the aims and objectives of each meeting before it takes place.
- How an audit process can make team meetings more productive in regard to decisions that have been made at previous meetings.
Following the completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- List the characteristics and steps of an effective team meeting.
- Avoid common complains that arise because of ineffective meetings.
- Describe what is analyzed during an audit process of team meetings.
- Split into big groups and sub-teams as needed.
- Target Audience
- Orthodontic Therapist
- Practice Manager
- Clinical Dental Technician
- Dental Nurse
- Dental Technician
- Dental Hygienist
- Dental Therapist
- High Level Learning Outcomes
- C – Maintenance in Field of Practice
- Regulatory Standards
- QCF Level
- Level 3