Enhanced CPD Course
Preparing for a CQC Inspection
- Online Learning
- Multi-choice quiz
CPD Topics covered
- Practice Management
This course is designed to teach the learner:
- How to prepare to be observed (and properly demonstrate) safe practices to a CQC inspector.
- What required staff training and documentation should be ready to present at the time of the inspection, including sources of evidence that should be made available.
- An understanding of the purpose of CQC standards in regard to the general public.
- What information should be made available to patients and the general public, including specific data that must be displayed on the office website.
Following the completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Name 2 new regulations introduced to the Fundamental Standards.
- Speak with or be interviewed by the inspector and have appropriate information/evidence available.
- Explain what "risk" is, how to raise concerns, and whistleblowing policies to the inspector.
- Present a Personal Development Plan and training portfolio to the inspector.
- Explain the goals of the practice compliance system.
- List examples of what the CQC inspection is, and what it is not.
- Target Audience
- Dental Technician
- Orthodontic Therapist
- Clinical Dental Technician
- Dental Hygienist
- Practice Manager
- Dental Nurse
- Dental Therapist
- High Level Learning Outcomes
- D – Maintenance in Patient Confidence
- B – Effective Management
- Regulatory Standards
- QCF Level
- Level 3