Enhanced CPD Course
Maintaining Appropriate Personal and Professional Behaviour
- Online Learning
- Multi-choice quiz
CPD Topics covered
- Legal and Ethical Issues
- Communication Skills
This course is designed to teach the learner:
- Understanding how trustworthiness impacts patients and working relationships with one's peers.
- Report appropriate information regarding personal legal or criminal proceedings .
- Understand specific types of behaviors that are destructive to the workplace environment.
- Assess one's integrity in and outside of the workplace to ensure that it is professional at all times.
- Use health risk assessments to determine whether or not the learner's ability to work is impacted.
Following the completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Perform a health risk assessment and restrict activities as appropriate based on the findings.
- Define integrity and give examples of it in the workplace.
- Identify if legal or criminal circumstances need to be reported to the appropriate authorities.
- Act respectfully toward colleagues and set an example of trustworthiness within the workplace setting.
- Explain how inconsistency and close mindedness are damaging to a workplace environment.
- Target Audience
- Clinical Dental Technician
- Dental Hygienist
- Dental Technician
- Dental Therapist
- Orthodontic Therapist
- Dental Nurse
- Practice Manager
- High Level Learning Outcomes
- D – Maintenance in Patient Confidence
- Regulatory Standards
- QCF Level
- Level 3