Enhanced CPD Course
Introduction to Reception Skills
- Online Learning
- Multi-choice quiz
CPD Topics covered
- Communication Skills
This course is designed to teach the learner:
- to treat callers and patients in a professional manner, including best practices for creating a good first impression.
- The benefits of smiling and laughter in the workplace environment.
- How effective receptionist skills and practices impact a patient's opinion of the practice as a whole.
- Recognise specific receptionist duties, as well as when, why, or how they ought to be properly carried out.
- A general outline of the job skills and duties of a receptionist.
- Techniques that can be used to memorise patient names.
Following the completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Name the three processes of memory.
- Demonstrate how to treat callers with professionalism.
- Name five patient services that a receptionist is responsible for.
- Name six legal services that must be ensured during receptionist duties.
- Briefly describe and explain the five categories of Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs.
- Target Audience
- Dental Technician
- Orthodontic Therapist
- Clinical Dental Technician
- Dental Hygienist
- Practice Manager
- Dental Nurse
- Dental Therapist
- High Level Learning Outcomes
- A – Effective Communication
- Regulatory Standards
- QCF Level
- Level 3
5th Apr 2019
this course was very interesting