Enhanced CPD Course
Information Governance Part 01: Requirements
- Online Learning
- Multi-choice quiz
CPD Topics covered
- Legal and Ethical Issues
- Information Governance
This course is designed to teach the learner:
- What steps are necessary to ensure proper information handling within the dental practice setting.
- Additional steps that should be taken when portable devices are used, due to the threat that they pose to information security.
- Proper information management protocols that should be used to safeguard patient information.
- How to review the office confidentiality code of conduct as it affects new and existing staff.
Following the completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Identify the 5 CQC fundamental standards addressed by IG governance.
- List 7 responsibilities of the IG lead.
- Define four steps of proper password management.
- Name the 6 activities covered by IG protocols.
- Target Audience
- Dental Hygienist
- Dental Nurse
- Dental Therapist
- Orthodontic Therapist
- Clinical Dental Technician
- Dental Technician
- Practice Manager
- High Level Learning Outcomes
- B – Effective Management
- Regulatory Standards
- QCF Level
- Level 3
22nd Aug 2019
7th Aug 2019
There is a lot to take in on this subject. The segmented parts where easy to follow. This is a subject which is important in this world of fast changing technology.
26th Mar 2019