Enhanced CPD Course
Information Governance Part 02: Actions and Responses
- Online Learning
- Multi-choice quiz
CPD Topics covered
- Legal and Ethical Issues
- Information Governance
This course is designed to teach the learner:
- How to use evidence gathering techniques to measure the performance of private information security practices within the dental office.
- Measurement techniques to assess current security quality levels and how to identify targets for the next level of security improvement.
- The proper steps that should be taken to determine levels of threats and processes necessary for reporting incidents, including serious loss of information events.
Following the completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Differentiate between level 1-2 and level 3-5 security incidents.
- Lit steps included in the process of reporting serious incidents.
- Delegate an audit to an appropriate staff member/auditor based on who is responsible for completing the task being audited.
- Name four things that should be included in an incident report and action plan.
- Define the characteristics of a security incident.
- Target Audience
- Practice Manager
- Dental Hygienist
- Dental Technician
- Clinical Dental Technician
- Dental Nurse
- Dental Therapist
- Orthodontic Therapist
- High Level Learning Outcomes
- B – Effective Management
- Regulatory Standards
- QCF Level
- Level 3