Enhanced CPD Course
Equality and Diversity in the Dental Practice
- Online Learning
- Multi-choice quiz
CPD Topics covered
- Legal and Ethical Issues
This course is designed to teach the learner:
- A summary of the 15 basic human rights and the main purpose that they serve in regard to caring for dental patients.
- Characteristics of individuals that are protected by laws against discrimination.
- Use of proper practices when it comes to how to be respectful communicating with or caring for another person.
- How to set effective policies and control measures within the practice in regard to discrimination, harassment and whistleblowing should concerns arise.
Following the completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- List 5 or more of the 15 basic human rights .
- Explain the two main purposes of the law.
- Name 9 characteristics of people protected by discrimination law.
- Define the 4 types if discrimination.
- Target Audience
- Clinical Dental Technician
- Practice Manager
- Dental Hygienist
- Dental Nurse
- Dental Technician
- Dental Therapist
- Orthodontic Therapist
- High Level Learning Outcomes
- B – Effective Management
- Regulatory Standards
- QCF Level
- Level 3
30th May 2019
Easy to understand with good references to follow up!
25th Apr 2019
Very clear and concise